Saturday, February 28, 2009

The Bench


43.  While walking through a local garden setting, I came across this beautiful bench.
It was placed in a perfect location to sit, think and enjoy the surroundings.
But, when I saw this bench, it enhanced the garden spot.  I just had to snap a
few shots.  Isn't it amazingly beautiful.  

My Maggie sitting on the bench.
This simplicity makes me smile.

Have a beautiful day and a restful weekend!


"Taking joy in living is a woman's
best cosmetic."
 ~ R. Russell

4 comments:

Tami said...

Lilly~
I have been praying and thinking about you hope all went well with your surgery!

Hugs~
T

Tami said...

Lilly~

Glad to hear that all went well! I will prayer for a fast recovery!

Rest well!
T

BECKY said...

Hi Lilly!! The bench is lovely. The detail is simple but impactful!

So you're doing all right? I have had such a hard time getting to my bloggy friends...DH and DD have been looking for cars constantly and DH has been bringing home some computer work...ACK!! Miss everyone, and forget what's going on if I can't check back regularly!!

Hugs and prayers, friend
Becky

The Other Side of Me said...

Hi Lilly,

The garden bench is beautiful. It makes me long for warmer weather!

Take care.
Tammy

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin