Thursday, April 25, 2019

Chicken Thighs in Lime Cilantro Black Bean Rice

363. Ok...let me just say, there are times I get agitated with the pop-up ads or never ending recipe ads that accost you while scrolling on your social media.  But yesterday...I stopped...I watched...I made note...and I saved this recipe!!!  It was a buzzfeedtasty post on Instagram.  I not only saved it...I made it!!!
You can find the original recipe here.
 I followed the recipe but added a few ingredients to my taste.     I was a bit disappointed with my chicken skins that stuck to the bottom of the dutch oven.  Remember to blot your chicken and make sure the skin is dry before adding to the pot.  I also used Basmati Rice which adds so much flavor and fluffs up beautifully!

To save recipe select and drag to desktop and print or select and print from smart phone
The chicken skins were so crispy and flavorful and this rice, can I say we didn't want to stop eating it!
Fantastic recipe and thank you Buzz Feed Tasty...this was a perfect recipe!

"Be sure to taste your words before you spit them out!"  ~Anon
"I like rice.  Rice is great if you're hungry and want 2000 of something."  ~Mich Ehrenborg

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin