Saturday, January 1, 2011

Lobster Ravioli

191. Happy New Year!
My first recipe of the year 2011 was Lobster Ravioli!

I found a lovely recipe on "Foto Cuisine's" blog for "Lobster Ravioli with Champagne Cream Sauce". It was perfect! I made a few adjustments, like using Lidia's Pasta Dough Recipe, adding fresh basil and omitting the wine.





I made my pasta dough in my new Cuisinart Food Processor. Thank you Santa!

I boiled my lobster tail shells for stock. It really added tremendous flavor.




The sauce was fantastic! So easy but so deliciously wonderful!


This dish was a first course in a New Years dinner with family.


"The object of a New Year is not that we should have a new year.
It is that we should have a new soul."
~ G. K. Chesterton

2 comments:

Jojo said...

Oh my this sounds incredible! We are snow/ice home bound and all I seem to be doing is thinking about food!

Mary said...

Lilly, this looks and sounds delicious. This is my first visit to your blog and I've spent some time looking at some of your earlier entries as well as this one. I really like the food you feature here. I'll definitely be back. I hope you have a wonderful day. Blessings...Mary

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin