Saturday, December 25, 2010

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

190. MERRY CHRISTMAS!
Christmas morning homemade Cinnamon Rolls. (recipe here)

Homemade Gingerbread Cookies (recipe here)
My sister gave me a Dachshund cookie cutter and I was so excited to use it. I just added a little bit of dough as the ear.
I always under bake my gingerbread so it stays softer in the center.
I like to make other shapes with my gingerbread dough...stars and holly leaves.
...and little men.
And here is a picture of our Christmas Roasted Chicken with cranberry mushroom stuffing.
Have a beautiful holiday with your family and friends!

"He who has not Christmas in his heart will never find it under a tree."
~Roy L. Smith

"Blessed is the season which engages the whole world in a conspiracy of love!"
~Hamilton Wright Mabie

"Great little One! whose all-embracing birth
Lifts Earth to Heaven, stoops Heaven to Earth."
~Richard Crashaw

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin