Saturday, January 3, 2009

I got it!!!


22.   My Christmas wish list was short this year...what more do we really need???  
With our families, friends, home and health...yet, a new kitchen gadget always makes the season bright!   :-)
So, one of the items on my wish list was a yellow lemon squeeze gadget...and I got it!!!
I now have a complete set...although my ten year old asked..."Mom, is there a squeeze gadget for grapefruits?"   Hmmmmm,  "...and what color would it be?  Pink?"
   My search continues!

"I think in terms of the day's resolutions, 
         not the year's."  H. Moore



1 comment:

BECKY said...

Hi Lilly! I am visiting From Kelli's! I love all of your baked goodies! You do such a great job. I also really like the stuff in your etsy shop. So cute!

I'm going to start following your blog so I can see what's new!

Have a happy, joy-filled New Year!
Becky

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin