Thursday, June 10, 2010

Kitchen Remodel Part 2

160. It is now day 15 of our Kitchen Remodel. Our new granite counters went in 2 days ago and they are just stunning!
The backsplash will be Spanish terra cotta tiles.

We chose to go with a triangular pattern and it is starting out beautifully.


My new faucet is wonderfully Moen!
I won't know what to do with myself in this new space...It will be wonderful to have extra counters and cabinets.
Pretty soon the finished product will be up. The dishwasher and refrigerator are coming today! The Electrician is coming to finish off tomorrow...we will be able to move out of the downstairs! I can't wait!

"A clean kitchen is the sign of a wasted life."
~ Anonymous
"A messy kitchen is a happy kitchen, and this kitchen is delirious!"
~Anonymous

4 comments:

Kat said...

It is looking absolutely beautiful. What fun you are going to have in your new kitchen! Enjoy.

Kathleen said...

Looks good, Lilly! I got granite a year ago...I LOVE it! But dh seems to break things on it...:(
Your little cakes are beautiful! I haven't found a fondant we like. It tastes like marshmallow and we are not fans. Guess I will stick with whipped cream!
Have a great weekend!

Beedeebabee said...

Oh Lilly, it's looking so beautiful! I love all your choices, and that granite is stunning! We did a total redo about 4 years ago, and we chose a golden oak for the cabinets and floor, and a dark blackish granite for the counters. "Ubatuba" It's beautiful, but I must go thru a roll of paper towels a day...every tiny smudge shows up on that stuff! We did black and stainless appliances, and cranberry accents. It turned out pretty.
I can't wait to see your kitchen all done, and I bet you're already planning your yummy first meal! Good luck sweetie! xo Paulette

Rachel said...

Lily! It looks beautiful! I too love your granite. We are planning our kitchen renovation and I like the idea of setting those back splash tiles on end. I think it takes your eye upward. Have a fabulous weekend.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin