We enjoyed Orange Chocolate Fondue over the holidays.
I found this recipe from the Taste of Home Holiday Recipe Card Collection. You can find this recipe on line here. You can also find other fondue recipes at this site.
- 1/2 cup milk chocolate chips
- 3 ounces bittersweet chocolate
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 3 tablespoons thawed orange juice concentrate
- 1 frozen pound cake (16 ounces), thawed and cut into 1-inch cubes
- Sliced bananas and star fruit, orange segments, sweet cherries or strawberries or fruit of your choice
- In a heavy saucepan over low heat, cook and stir the chocolate chips, bittersweet chocolate and cream until smooth. Stir in the orange juice concentrate. Keep warm. Serve with cake and fruit. Yield: 1-1/3 cups.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (2 tablespoons) equals 278 calories, 16 g fat (9 g saturated fat), 83 mg cholesterol, 177 mg sodium, 32 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 4 g protein.
If you have never tried fondue before, take an opportunity to experiment with something new. You will be pleasantly surprised how easy and enjoyable this is.