Saturday, September 28, 2024

Tri-Tip & Caramelized Onion Puff Pastry


460.
For a quick, light meal, I needed to come up with something from the ingredients in my fridge.  There were hungry family hanging out and everyone needed a simple pick-me-up.  I had made a tri-tip roast the night before, which turned out delicious with plenty of left overs.  I also had puff pastry in the freezer, cheese and arugula...hmmmmm...what to make.

My daughters and I put our heads together and this is the recipe we developed.  It was so delightfully delicious!!

This Trip-Tip & Caramelized Onion Puff Pastry could be edited to items you might have or flavors you prefer, but I encourage you to follow this recipe to taste the amazing flavors melding together.
You could also cut the puff pastry into rounds or squares or place the small cut pieces into muffin cups and use the same process creating small bite-size appetizers.
  • "One of the most impressive yet effortless appetizers you can create is a flat puff pastry tart. With minimal effort required, it’s a simple yet elegant solution for any gathering. All you need to do is chop some vegetables and you’ll be rewarded with a stunning centerpiece that will impress your guests."
    Annonymous

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin