Tuesday, May 14, 2019

Best Chocolate Cake

367.  I haven't always been a lover of Chocolate Cake...until now.  Vanilla cake would always satisfy my sweet tooth perfectly.  But my daughter convinced me with this beautiful recipe.  She has it posted on her foodie blog and you can find it here:  Emeliabird

For brunch this past Mother's Day, she made me a delightful meal and included this bomb cake for dessert.  
 She fulfilled my request to have her cook for me...and she never disappoints.
 If you are hungry for Chocolate Cake, this is the recipe to try.  And, to make it into cupcakes, sheet cake or cake pops and of course, as a layer cake.  You can frost with a buttercream or simply whipped cream.
Lovely!

"As with most fine things, chocolate has its season.  A simple memory aid to determine the correct time to order chocolate is any month whose name contains the letters A, E or U.  Now that is the proper time for chocolate."  ~ Sandra Boynton

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin