Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Killer Brownies

240. If you like brownies, you will love this recipe! We found it on The Food Pusher Blog. The name of the brownies are called "Better Than Crack Brownies" (recipe here) and we made a point to try this recipe. Because of the intense ingredients, we made them for a bake sale so everyone could enjoy the wonderfulness! This recipe is chocolate heaven!
So I made my own brownie recipe and doubled it.
Next time I would melt the Reeses chocolate cups on the brownies then place the peanuts on top.
Remember to use Milk Chocolate and not Semi-Sweet. The brownies are not too sweet...surprising!
I think this step, where the Rice Krispies go in, melted marshmallows would be a good addition too.
After I spread the Rice Krispie topping on, I set it aside. The chocolate takes time to stiffen.
You could place it in the fridge but that changes the chocolate.
And here is the finished product! We cut them in huge chunks and the response was..."These are Killer" therein the name...

"He that would live in peace and at ease, must not speak all he knows nor judge all he sees."
~Benjamin Franklin

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin