Monday, January 8, 2018

Chocolate Cake


342.  Chocolate Cake!!!  Just the sound of those two words together can make your taste buds smile.  But I'm not talking just any cake...I'm talking moist, soft, chocolatey, rich.  So good that you take your fork and gather up every little crumb left on the plate.  Chocolatey Ganache settles on top like a crown.  And the secret is, "It's Vegan".  I didn't believe it either...till I made it.  Richa Hingle from Veganricha.com shares this jewel and her description sold me on the recipe.  Once I made it, I will always come back time and again to this easy but delectable cake.
The first time I made the cake I used almond butter in the ganache.  The second time, peanut butter and raspberry jam in the center.  Both cakes were lip smacking but I preferred the peanut butter in the ganache.
Here is the recipe for Vegan Chocolate Cake with chocolate Peanut Butter Ganache.  And what is great about this blog is that the recipes are in a great print format with nutrition facts.

I think you should bake a Chocolate Cake tonight!  You need it!


LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin