Tuesday, February 28, 2012
Sunday, February 26, 2012
Thursday, February 16, 2012
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) plus 6 tablespoon butter, softened
- 3/4 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1-1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon salt (optional)
- 3 cups Quaker® Oats (quick or old fashioned, uncooked)
- 1 cup raisins
Heat oven to 350°F. In large bowl, beat butter and sugars on medium speed of
electric mixer until creamy, approximately 3 minutes. Add eggs and vanilla; beat well. Add flour, baking soda, cinnamon and salt; mix well. Add oats and raisins; mix well.
Drop dough by rounded tablespoonfuls
onto parchment lined cookie sheets.
Bake 8 to 10 minutes or until light golden brown. Cool 1 minute on cookie sheets; remove to wire rack. Cool completely. Store tightly covered, although this won't be necessary...your cookies will vanish away.